We know meeting someone for the first time can be scary and going to a new church can be intimidating, but we're here to help you. We want your first experience at New beginnings to be a great one!
We meet every single week in the same place, same time!
SUNDAYS | 11:11AM
Location and Directions
What Should I Expect?
How long is the service?
In total, our service is about an hour long. This is what our service order looks like:
- Worship - our band leads the congregation in a moment of worship. Lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along, if you wish.
- Announcements and Calling on God's Name - Pastor Paulo welcomes everybody and shares a few quick announcements.
- Confession and Forgiveness - our pastor leads us in a moment of reflection. We are invited to repent and ask for forgiveness. This moment ends with the announcement of forgiveness!
- Psalm Reading
- Message - Pastor Paulo comes out to share from the Scriptures!
- Prayer of The Church - in this moment, we are invited to pray. One of our members leads us in prayer.
- Benediction - a closing blessing led by Pastor Paulo.
- Closing Song
what's the culture like at new beginnings?
Our Sunday's are casual and relaxed. We'll be happy to welcome you to our church!
What about my kids?
KFC meets during the Sunday church service throughout September to June. We welcome children aged 4/5 to 12 years to enjoy Old and New Testament teachings through stories, songs, activities, snacks, and crafts.
Let Us Know You're Coming
Ready to check out New Beginnings in person? We'll be happy to meet you. Fill out the form below so we can help you to have a great first experience!