What we believe?
Hello there! We're so glad you're interested to know more about what we believe. At heart, we believe that "God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life," as said in John 3.16.
But here's a list that talks about our beliefs more in depth.
1. The Bible is the Word of God. It is His message to all Creation and reveals His plan to restore all things through Jesus the Saviour.
2. There is only one true God. He has revealed Himself through His Word as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. God spoke into existence everything that exists.
4. When God created everything, He proclaimed it “good”. Adam and Eve were created by Him and were proclaimed “very good”. Their lives were lived in relationship with Him and in accordance to His Word.
5. Adam and Eve disobeyed God’s command and brought sin and death into the world. Since that time, all people have been stained with that sin beginning at conception.
6. Sin is doing things against the Holy Will of God. From that sins leads us to think, say and do things, breaking our relationship with Him.
7. Since people cannot by their own resources and efforts restore a right relationship with God again, they need a Saviour.
8. God sent Jesus, truly God and truly man, into the world to redeem our lives and restore our relationship with God. He did this act of redemption by fulfilling the Law we could not, dying the death we deserve as a penalty for the sin we do, and rising from the dead so that we can live for Him not only here as mortals, but also with Him in eternity.
9. God declares a person “not guilty” – forgiven and free by Jesus Christ, His only Son. Jesus’ death on the cross was the full payment God required for our sin. This decree is provided for us through our faith in Jesus’ work on our behalf.
10. Faith in Jesus is a gift from God, given by the Holy Spirit; therefore, all glory, honor and praise belong to God alone.
11. God delivers His promised blessings to us in His Word, Baptism, and Communion. By these means, God applies all the work of Jesus’ death to all who believe in Him as their Savior.
12. Jesus is coming again to take all believers to Himself. On that day, all the dead will be raised and those who are still alive will be bodily transformed. The final judgment will then take place; at that point, unbelievers will be eternally separated from God and believers will enter eternal life with Him.
13. The Christian church – composed by all who believe in and confess Christ - is invisible to us today. So the Church on Earth congregates by those who believe as well as those who do not; God will make that separation on the last day.
14. All those who believe in Jesus as their Savior are called by God and His Word to proclaim this truth by words and acts of love toward others.
If you have any questions about our beliefs, please contact our team by using the button below. We'll be happy to answer them.